USG Tabaret ClimaPlus 2' x 4' Perforated Acoustical Lay-In Ceiling Tile Panel
Model Number: 210
Menards® SKU: 5178002
Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Tabaret Perforated ClimaPlus Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are lightweight fiberglass panels that provide high sound absorption, easy maintenance and excellent sag resistance. The perforated option provides added sound absorption properties.
- Medium-textured, vinyl face-laminated, fiberglass construction for functionality and style
- ClimaPlus technology resists humidity and sagging
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- Perforated for excellent acoustical control, absorbing noise and reducing sound transfer
- Lightweight, fiberglass basemat makes installation quick and easy
- Moisture-resistant vinyl surface is easily washable, suitable for high-humidity areas
- Square edge with lay-in mounting allows for easy replacement if necessary
- 12 tiles per carton covers 96 sq ft (must buy in increments of 12)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 4' x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 47.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Fire Rating: Class A
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
||Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Edge
|Thickness (in.): 0.625
||Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 8
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.