Description & Documents
High Heat Ultra is a superior rust-preventive enamel that provides deep color, rich sheen and the best protection for high heat surfaces. This durable semi-gloss finish gives metal surfaces a premium look along with excellent gloss and color retention after repeated heating. It withstands temperatures of up to 1,200°F (648°C). It's ideal for barbeque grills, wood stoves, radiators, fire pits, fireplace screens, automotive parts and more.
- Maintains superior color and sheen after repeated heating
- Rich, semi-gloss sheen revitalizes grills, radiators, stoves, fireplaces and more
- Withstands temperatures up to 1,200°F
- Great for indoor and outdoor applications
- Do not use in areas directly exposed to flames (e.g., inside of grills or fireplaces)
- Covers up to 15 sq ft per can
- Not available at our Clybourn, IL or North & Kostner, IL locations
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: IL
Dimensions: 12 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 2.63 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.