Description & Documents
Prime-Line Products has been supplying repair and replacement parts for windows and doors since 1978. These cabinet locks from Prime-Line are constructed from durable white plastic and feature a loop-style locking system. They simply slip over the knobs or through the pulls of your cabinet doors and prevent small children from getting inside. This style of lock also features a ratcheting action for easy mounting and a secure hold. No tools are required for installation.
- Plastic Lock Attaches Over Knobs or Thru Pulls on a Pair of Cabinet Doors Ratcheting Action Holds Doors Closed
- White plastic construction
- Attaches over knobs or through pulls on a pair of cabinet doors
- Loop-style lock with ratcheting action to hold doors closed
- 5-1/2" maximum knob-to-knob distance
- No tools required for mounting
- Two lock sets included per package
- Cabinet Slide Lock Dimensions: 2" W x 7" L
Dimensions: 2" W x 7" L
Brand Name: Prime-Line
|Length: 1/2 - 1 7/8 Inches
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.