Armstrong Brighton 24" x 24" Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: PP266B
Menards® SKU: 5172248
Everyday Low Price: $3.56
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2015
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! HomeStyle 2' x 2' Brighton ceiling tile features the look of plaster but with a rougher surface for a more defined visual. Brighton's new whiter finish provides high light reflectance, requiring less lighting and offering more energy-saving potential. With a tegular edge, Brighton provides an extra dimension and installs easily in a suspended ceiling installation system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Bright white, neutral ceiling design for high light reflectance
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Superior acoustics absorb up to 45% of the sound that strikes their surface to reduce noise within and sound from other rooms
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 1/2"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.5
Shipping Weight: 2.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Thickness (in.): 0.5
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.