Armstrong Classic 24" x 24" Fine-Textured Angled Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 954
Menards® SKU: 5172008
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Get the traditional look of rough plaster with these 2' x 2' classic fine-textured light commercial panels. They feature tegular edges to add three-dimensional interest, and they reduce sound by 70 percent for excellent acoustical quality. Use these panels with any compatible suspended ceiling installation system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Angled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Light reflectance value of 0.83 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Superior acoustics absorb up to 70% of the sound that strikes their surface to reduce noise within and sound from other rooms
- Backed by a 5-year limited warranty
- 12 tiles per carton covers 48 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 12)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 3/4"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 4.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Material: Mineral Fiber
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.