Armstrong Cortega Second Look II 24" x 48" Angled Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 2758C
Menards® SKU: 5172297
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Cortega Second Look panels offer a non-directional visual with standard acoustical absorption. Available with unique, scored visuals and mineral fiber construction, Cortega Second Look panels can be recycled at the end of their usable life and are compatible with standard suspension systems. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Angled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Fire Guard tested in specific UL floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling design assemblies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.55 for great sound absorption
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 8)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 3/4"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Thickness (in.): 0.75
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.