Armstrong Sahara 24" x 24" Smooth Angled Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 271
Menards® SKU: 5172072
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! As fine as the desert sands, Sahara 2' x 2' ceiling panels deliver a very smooth, refined plaster visual to any space. As part of our Contractor Series for high-performance business spaces, Sahara has a tegular edge that will provide a three-dimensional look that only adds a touch of sophistication to your room. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction with a smooth finish
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Angled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Superior acoustics absorb up to 60% of the sound that strikes their surface to reduce noise within and sound from other rooms
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 3.2 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.