Armstrong Clean Room VL 24" x 48" Unperforated Square Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 870B
Menards® SKU: 5172009
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Clean Room VL panels are unperforated, durable, washable, scrubbable, soil-resistant and offer a non-directional visual for easy installation and replacement. These all-around panels meet USDA/FSIS guidelines for use in food processing areas, making them both safe and versatile. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Meets USDA/FSIS guidelines for use in food-processing areas
- Vinyl-faced membrane is durable, washable, scrubbable and soil-resistant
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Fire Guard tested in specific UL floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling design assemblies
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Backed by a 10/30-year limited system warranty
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 8)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.