Armstrong Cortega 20" x 60" Square Lay-In Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 773B
Menards® SKU: 5172284
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Cortega is an economical commercial panel with a non-directional visual, standard acoustics and a class A fire rating. These panels can be recycled at the end of their usable life and are compatible with any standard suspension system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for impact resistance and standard sag resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Light reflectance value of 0.82 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.55 for great sound absorption
- 12 tiles per carton covers 100 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 12)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 20" x 60" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 20
||Depth (in.): 60
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.