Armstrong Fire Guard 24" x 48" Textured Square Lay-In Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 915
Menards® SKU: 5171997
Everyday Low Price: $6.98
Sale Price Good Through 03-15-2015
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! These textured tiles feature a basic light commercial 2' x 4' visual in a UL-approved ceiling panel for fire-rated ceiling assemblies. Use them with our Contractor Suspended Ceiling Installation Systems for maximum effectiveness. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- UL-approved ceiling panel perfect for commercial settings
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Light reflectance value of 0.80 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Fire Guard tested in specific UL floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling design assemblies
- Reduces sound by 55%
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 8)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.