USG Radar Firecode Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are economical, medium-textured panels that feature a unique, non-directional pattern.
- Medium-textured acoustical ceiling panels
- Unique, non-directional pattern
- Excellent ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance
- Installs easily
- Classified as low-emitting ceiling panels
- Cleans easily with a soft brush or vacuum
- FIRECODE formulation increases fire resistance
- 8 tiles per carton - 64 sq. ft. per carton
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 ft x 4 ft x 5/8 in
|Width (in.): 23.75||Depth (in.): 47.75|
|Thickness (in.): 0.625||Moisture Resistant : No|
|Area Covered Per Piece (sq. ft): 8||Fire Rating : Class A|
|Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In||Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Edge|
|Material: Mineral Fiber|
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.