Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! The Cortega square lay-in tiles feature a non-directional visual for reduced installation time and scrap and offer excellent impact, fire and sound resistance. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for impact resistance and standard sag resistance
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Light reflectance value of 0.82 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Fire Guard tested in specific UL floor/ceiling or roof/ceiling design assemblies
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.55 for great sound absorption
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.