Armstrong Dune 24" x 24" Smooth Square Lay-In Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 1772
Menards® SKU: 5172291
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! As fine as the desert sands, Dune 2' x 2' ceiling panels deliver a very smooth, refined plaster visual to any space. As part of our Contractor Series for high-performance business spaces, Dune has a square edge and a non-directional pattern for easy installation and replacement. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Square lay-in edge for easy installation and replacement
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Superior acoustics absorb up to 50% of the sound that strikes their surface to reduce noise within and sound from other rooms
- Backed by a 10/30-year limited system warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/20/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.