Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Capture the look of old world tin ceilings at a fraction of the price with Tincraft tiles. Finely detailed with an embossed metallic look, these low relief panels coordinate with any standard suspension system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Tincraft circles pattern offers an early 20th century embossed metal look
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Finely detailed design with a flush tegular edge for an upscale look
- An affordable alternative to traditional tin and metal ceilings
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Backed by a 1 year limited warranty
- 12 tiles per carton covers 48 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 12)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 3/4"
Brand Name: Armstrong
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Thickness (in.): 0.75
||Moisture Resistant: No
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Flush Tegular
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/13/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.