Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Cheyenne Sandstone Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are heavy-textured acoustical panels that provide very good sound control and durability.
- Heavy-textured acoustical panel is functional and decorative
- Good sound control properties keep noise transfer to a minimum
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- Color goes all the way through to mask nicks and scratches
- Classified as a zero-emitting ceiling panel
- Abuse-resistant surface resists scrapes and is easy to maintain
- Shadowline edge with lay-in installation provides easy mounting and replacement if necessary
- 8 tiles per carton covers 32 sq ft (must buy in increments of 8)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 2' x 3/4"
Brand Name: USG Ceilings
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 23.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Shadowline
||Thickness (in.): 0.75
|Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 4
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.