Description & Documents
Choosing the right paneling for your suspended ceiling project can make all the difference. With an unparalleled variety of choices, no matter what your grid ceiling needs, we have you covered. From light reflectance to sound control, durability to aesthetics, you'll find the perfect panel for your drop ceiling project. USG Moonscape ClimaPlus Acoustical Ceiling Tile Panels are medium-textured, economical acoustical panels that resist sagging.
- Medium-textured acoustical construction offers functionality and decoration
- Mid-range panel features an upscale appearance
- Class-A fire-rated for excellent fire resistance
- Good sound absorption reduces general noise levels
- High light reflectance minimizes energy costs and eyestrain
- Classified as a low-emitting ceiling panel
- Square edge with lay-in mounting for easy installation and replacement if necessary
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in increments of 8)
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2' x 4' x 5/8"
Brand Name: USG Ceilings
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 23.75
||Depth (in.): 47.75
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Material: Mineral Fiber
|Fire Rating: Class A
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square Edge
||Thickness (in.): 0.625
|Area Covered per Piece (sq. ft.): 8
||Treated with Antimicrobial: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.