Polyurethane decorative millwork from Fypon delivers the beautiful, authentic details and rich textures of finely finished wood, rugged timber or classic stone without the hassle of these traditional building materials. Given their inherent properties, Fypon products provide superior performance both indoors and out. They have a closed-cell structure, making them resistant to moisture and insects, and they resist rotting, warping, cracking and peeling, as well as crumbling and deterioration. Fypon polyurethane products deliver consistent quality from piece to piece and use standard woodworking tools for installation. The stone-textured surface offers the solid look of real stone without any of the disadvantages.
- Quality, prefabricated urethane is lightweight and low-maintenance
- Closed-cell construction resists moisture and insects and will not rot or decay
- Stone-textured and ready to paint or faux finish to your desire
- Resists rotting, warping, cracking, peeling, crumbling and deterioration
- Hassle-free installation with standard woodworking tools
- Provides the solid look of real stone without any of the disadvantages
- Urethane mouldings can be used for indoor or outdoor applications
- Paint, stain and all other finishing products must be purchased separately
- Limited lifetime warranty included
- Trim piece measures 6-7/8" wide with a radius of 64-1/16"
Dimensions: 24-5/8" W x 8-1/16" H x 2-11/16" projection
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.