Description & Documents
Polyurethane decorative millwork from Fypon delivers the beautiful, authentic details and rich textures of finely finished wood, rugged timber or classic stone without the hassle of these traditional building materials. Given their inherent properties, Fypon products provide superior performance both indoors and out. They have a closed-cell structure, making them resistant to moisture and insects, and they resist rotting, warping, cracking and peeling, as well as crumbling and deterioration. Fypon polyurethane products deliver consistent quality from piece to piece and use standard woodworking tools for installation. The pre-primed surface is ready to finish with your choice of stain or paint and requires no additional sanding or priming.
- Quality, prefabricated urethane is lightweight and low-maintenance
- Closed-cell construction resists moisture and insects and will not rot or decay
- Primed and ready to paint with any color to match your home decor
- Resists rotting, warping, cracking, peeling, crumbling and deterioration
- Hassle-free installation with standard woodworking tools
- Use any number of these blocks to customize your moulding pattern
- Urethane mouldings can be used for indoor or outdoor applications
- Paint, stain and all other finishing products must be purchased separately
- Limited lifetime warranty included
Dimensions: 4-1/2" H x 3-1/2" W x 3-1/2" projection
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.