Gorilla Epoxy - .85 Fluid Ounces - Reusable Syringe
Model Number: 4200101
Menards® SKU: 2512599
Description & Documents
Gorilla's two-part epoxy is an impact-tough formula, providing high impact resistant strength to handle the toughest projects. It is a impact-tough formula, gap filling, 5 minute set, water resistant, solvent resistant, low VOC and non-toxic once cured for use indoors or outdoors. Easy to use in a reusable syringe.
- Use on wood, metal, stone, ceramics, glass, most plastics, brick, concrete and foam
- Dispenses equal amounts of resin and hardener in a re-usable syringe
- Use for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap filling and solvent resistance
- Low VOC and non-toxic once cured. Safe for everyday handling. Water and solvent resistant
- Dries a light tan and can be painted
- Impact resistant to handle bumps, bangs and drops
- Incredibly strong and fast setting with an open working time of 5 minutes
- Clamp time as needed to form the initial bond
- Drying time is undisturbed handling for 90 minutes
- 100% dry in 24 hours
- Remove excess glue immediately with acetone, mineral spirits or rubbing alcohol
Dimensions: .85 fl. oz.
Brand Name: Gorilla
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.