J-B Weld HighHeat Temperature-Resistant Epoxy Putty - 2 oz
Model Number: 8297
Menards® SKU: 2511023
Description & Documents
HighHeat is a hand-mixable, epoxy putty stick specifically formulated to bond and repair materials that will be exposed to high temperatures such as in automotive and industrial maintenance applications. It cures to a tough, hard bond with little to no shrinkage. This industrial-strength product outperforms conventional epoxy putties at high temperatures and sets in just one hour at room temperature. After eight hours, it can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and painted. HighHeat is rated at a tensile strength of 800 PSI and cures to a machine grey in color. It is able to withstand continuous heat exposure of 450°F and intermittent heat at 500°F.
- 3X stronger at high temperatures than conventional epoxy putty sticks
- Withstands continuous heat up to 450°F and intermittent heat at 500°F
- Great for exhaust manifolds, tail pipes, mufflers, engine blocks, duct work, machinery and more
- Sets in just 1 hour and fully cures in 8 hours
- Offers strength of 800 PSI at room temperature and 600 PSI at 400°F
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.