J-B KwikWeld Professional is a professional-sized version of our fast setting KwikWeld, two-part epoxy, cold-weld system. It provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filled, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in six minutes and is fully cured in four to six hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- Makes strong permanent repairs when hot welding isn't possible or practical
- Great economic alternative for installers, contractors, machine shops and DIYer
- Waterproof, petroleum-resistant, chemical-resistant and acid-resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Sets in just 6 minutes and fully cures in 4 to 6 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 10 oz
MSDS Document: 110632_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.