J-B Weld Professional KwikWeld Quick-Setting Cold Weld Epoxy - 10 oz
Model Number: 8270
Menards® SKU: 2511040
Description & Documents
J-B KwikWeld Professional is a professional-sized version of our fast setting KwikWeld, two-part epoxy, cold-weld system. It provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple other surface types. After mixing, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filled, sanded and drilled after curing. J-B KwikWeld has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in six minutes and is fully cured in four to six hours. J-B KwikWeld cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- Makes strong permanent repairs when hot welding isn't possible or practical
- Great economic alternative for installers, contractors, machine shops and DIYer
- Waterproof, petroleum-resistant, chemical-resistant and acid-resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Sets in just 6 minutes and fully cures in 4 to 6 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 2,424 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 10 oz
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.