Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete and more. Plastic Bonder has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. With a tensile strength of 3,770 PSI, Plastic Bonder sets to a tan color and cures to a hard, permanent bond.
- Body panel adhesive, filler and sealer for high-strength structural repairs
- Great for filling dents, general repairs and replacing bonding of plastics
- Use on flexible or rigid surface for the world's strongest bond
- Features a replaceable cap which allows use of the syringe multiple times
- Approved panel adhesive for OEM automotive and heavy-duty truck applications
- Sets in just 15 minutes and allows for sanding in only 30
- Works on thermoset and carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated materials and concrete
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,770 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25 ml)
MSDS Document: 110644_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.