PlasticWeld is a specially formulated, two-part adhesive and epoxy filler system that provides strong, lasting repairs. PlasticWeld will bond a variety of surfaces such as metal, composite, fiberglass and others. It will set in just five minutes at room temperature and is fully cured in one hour. Using a 1:1 mixing ratio, PlasticWeld combines to a tensile strength of 3,200 PSI and cures to an off-white color.
- World's strongest epoxy is quick-setting and dries off-white
- Multi-purpose formula bonds to ABS, fiberglass, PVC, glass, vinyl, composites and most plastics
- Features a replaceable cap which allows use of the syringe multiple times
- Sets in just 5 minutes and fully cures in 1 hour
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,200 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25 ml)
MSDS Document: 110628_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/4/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.