J-B Weld is the original, cold-weld, two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal objects and multiple surfaces. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed and drilled after curing. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 20 to 25 minutes to a dark grey color. A full cure is reached in 15 to 24 hours. J-B Weld has a tensile strength of 3,960 PSI and sets to a hard bond over night. It can withstand temperatures up to 550°F when fully cured.
- World's strongest bond for a quick, easy alternative to welding, soldering and brazing
- Will bond to most clean, dry surfaces including metal, wood, plastic, tile, fiberglass, concrete and more
- Waterproof, petroleum-resistant, chemical-resistant and acid-resistant when fully cured
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Reinforced formula is super strong, nontoxic and heat-resistant up to 600°F
- Sets in 20 to 25 minutes and will fully cure in 15 to 24 hours
- Great for household repairs, automotive, plumbing, marine, crafts and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 3,960 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 7.88 x 5.0 x 0.75
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
MSDS Document: 101298_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.