SteelStik is a hand-mixable, steel-reinforced, non-rusting epoxy putty that quickly repairs and rebuilds anything made out of metal. After mixing, it forms an industrial-strength polymer compound that can be molded into shapes or used to build up, patch or repair steel components. SteelStik sets in three to five minutes and, after 60 minutes, can be drilled, tapped, machined, ground, filed and painted. SteelStik cures to a dark grey color, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- Hand-kneadable epoxy adhesive plugs holes and makes permanent repairs on wet and dry surfaces
- Works on multiple surfaces including aluminum, brass, bronze, copper, iron and stainless steel
- Cures completely submerged in gasoline or under water in 20 to 30 minutes
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Nontoxic formula is drinking water safe
- Sets in just 5 minutes and fully cures in 1 hour
- Great for automotive and machine parts, exhaust systems, plumbing, rust damage and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 1,000 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 6.88 x 3.88 x 1.13
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.