Waterweld Epoxy Putty Stick, Hand-Kneadable adhesive/sealant will plug holes and make permanent repairs on wet and dry surfaces. Waterweld works on fiberglass, PVC plastic, copper, brass, iron, and aluminum.
- Will make permanent repairs in moist or underwater applications
- Fully cures in one hour and will adhere to most any surface
- Once cured, Waterweld can be drilled, tapped, filed, machined, sanded and painted.
- Nontoxic and approved by National Sanitation Foundation for use with potable water
- Lap shear Tensile strength is 900 psi
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 6.88 x 3.88 x 1.13
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Vendor: J-B Weld
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.