WaterWeld will plug or seal leaks and patch holes and cracks in almost anything. Ideal for repairing plumbing, fuel tanks, tubs, showers, drains, pools, spas, boats and portable water tanks, setup occurs even under water! After curing, it can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted. WaterWeld has a set time of 15 to 25 minutes and sets hard in one hour. It cures to an off-white color, is rated at a tensile strength of 900 PSI and will withstand temperatures up to 300°F.
- World's strongest bond makes permanent repairs in moist and underwater applications
- Works on fiberglass, PVC plastic, copper, brass, iron and aluminum
- Waterproof and resistant to oil, gas, diesel, hydraulic fluids and most chemicals
- Can be drilled, tapped, machined, filed, sanded and painted
- Nontoxic and approved by National Sanitation Foundation for use with portable water
- Sets in just 25 minutes and fully cures in 1 hour
- Great for use on plumbing, tubs, showers, fuel tanks, boats, portable water tanks and more
- Cures to a tensile strength of 900 PSI
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 6.88 x 3.88 x 1.13
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.