Description & Documents
Loctite Epoxy Gel is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed, the resin and the hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond in just six minutes. The gel formulation is ideal for vertical surfaces where dripping may occur. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and lamination. Loctite Epoxy Gel will not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand to match surrounding material and can be sanded and drilled.
- Gel formulation is ideal for vertical surfaces where dripping may be a concern
- Convenient dual syringe delivers equal parts of resin and hardener every time
- High impact resistance allows cured epoxy to be sanded or drilled
- Bonds metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can also be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Provides a versatile glue for filling gaps, repairing surfaces and laminating
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25ml)
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: LOCTITE
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.