Loctite 2-hr Marine Epoxy - 0.85 oz
Model Number: 1405604
Menards® SKU: 2516709
Variation: Translucent Yellow
Description & Documents
Loctite Epoxy Marine is a two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. The convenient double syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time. When mixed in equal volumes, the components react to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond in 120 minutes. It can be applied and cured under water, making it perfect for pipe repairs and other plumbing projects. Loctite Epoxy Marine cures to a white finish and can easily be sanded and machined. It will not shrink, and it resists most common solvents.
- Can be applied and cured underwater for a rigid, high-strength bond in 120 minutes
- Convenient dual syringe delivers equal parts of resin and hardener every time
- High impact resistance allows cured epoxy to be sanded or drilled
- Ideal for use on PVC, copper, brass, galvanized pipes and other surfaces exposed to water immersion
- Also bonds metal, concrete, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, wood and certain rigid plastics
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 0.85 oz (25ml)
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/18/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.