Loctite Epoxy Metal & Concrete is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener
- For repairing, filling and rebuilding metal & concrete surfaces
- Convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of resin & hardener every time
- Can be sanded, drilled or machined
- For repairing machinery, appliances, tools, lawnmowers, automotive components, pipes, imbedding bolts and screws into metals, concrete or stone
- Int / Ext Use
- Resistant to water and most common solvents
- Does not conduct electricity - Ideal for sealing electrical components against moisture and vibration
Dimensions: .85 oz (25ml)
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.25
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 107042_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.