Loctite 5-min Professional Heavy-Duty Epoxy - 8 oz
Model Number: 1365736
Menards® SKU: 2516713
Variation: Translucent Yellow
Description & Documents
Loctite Epoxy Heavy-Duty is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener. When mixed in equal volumes, the resin and hardener react to produce a tough, rigid, high-strength bond that sets in just five minutes. It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Loctite Epoxy Heavy Duty will not shrink and resists water and most common solvents. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand to match surrounding material and can be sanded and drilled.
- Pro size bottle for professional use and larger projects
- Convenient dual syringe delivers equal parts of resin and hardener every time
- High impact resistance allows cured epoxy to be sanded or drilled
- Bonds metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can also be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Provides a versatile glue for filling gaps, repairing surfaces and laminating
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 8 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.75 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.