Loctite Multi-Purpose Repair Putty - 2 oz
Model Number: 431348
Menards® SKU: 2516715
Description & Documents
The Loctite Multi-Purpose Repair Putty Stick is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin putty and a hardener putty that mix by kneading. When mixed, they react to produce a hard, tough, permanent and waterproof bond on a wide range of materials. Loctite Repair Putty will not shrink and resists most common solvents. It can bond to damp surfaces, cure under water and be sanded, drilled and painted.
- Bonds to damp surfaces and cures under water for versatile use
- Activated by kneading 2 components together
- High impact resistance allows cured epoxy to be sanded, drilled and painted
- Bonds metal, masonry, brick, wood, glass, ceramic, rubber, fiberglass composite, china, stone, marble and many rigid plastics
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 2 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.