Loctite Multi-Purpose Repair Putty - 2 oz
Model Number: 431348
Menards® SKU: 2516715
Description & Documents
The Loctite Multi-Purpose Repair Putty Stick is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin putty and a hardener putty that mix by kneading. When mixed, they react to produce a hard, tough, permanent and waterproof bond on a wide range of materials. Loctite Repair Putty will not shrink and resists most common solvents. It can bond to damp surfaces, cure under water and be sanded, drilled and painted.
- Bonds to damp surfaces and cures under water for versatile use
- Activated by kneading 2 components together
- High impact resistance allows cured epoxy to be sanded, drilled and painted
- Bonds metal, masonry, brick, wood, glass, ceramic, rubber, fiberglass composite, china, stone, marble and many rigid plastics
- Resistant to water and most common solvents for excellent interior and exterior use
Dimensions: 2 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.