Loctite Repair Putty Multi-Purpose is a two-part adhesive consisting of an epoxy resin putty and hardener putty which are mixed by kneading
- Can bond to damp surfaces and cure under water
- Activate by kneading 2 components together
- High impact resistance - Can be sanded, drilled, & painted
- Bonding metal, masonry, brick, wood, glass, ceramic, rubber, fiberglass composite, china, stone, marble and many rigid plastics.
- Int / Ext Use
- Resistant to water and most common solvents
Dimensions: 2 oz
Ship Dim: 8.0 x 3.88 x 1.0
Shipping Weight: 0.2 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/23/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.