Model Number: 237032
Menards® SKU: 2511200
Description & Documents
An indispensable maintenance tool, E-6000 allows the kind of permanent repair and maintenance of equipment that may have been too expensive or difficult in the past. E6000 provides adhesion strength and versatility not found in silicones and rubber cements. Its strength in adhering metals, glass, rubber and plastics makes it a universal vehicle maintenance and repair solution. Also, because it's self-leveling, E-6000 may be used as potting material in electrical and computer applications.
- This product is non-flammable when cured
- Does not become brittle in cold weather; can bond items subject to vibration
- Paint to match surrounding area or make UV-resistant.
- Waterproof and dries clear
- Industrial Strength
- Photograph safe
- Washer/Dryer safe
- Adhere metal to metal
- Seal and repair cracked or broken glass
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 2 oz.
Shipping Dimensions: 7.13 x 3.63 x 1.5
Shipping Weight: 0.1 lbs
Brand Name: E-6000
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.