- Combination of double thick adhesive, strong webbed backing and a rugged all-weather shell
- Tough all-weather shell creates a tight barrier that withstands moisture, UV rays, heat or cold
- Strong, reinforced backing uses a much higher thread count, but is still easy to tear by hand
- Double thick adhesive coating weight is between two and three times as thick as other tapes
- The double thick adhesive fills in gaps on rough, uneven surfaces for a super-strong grip
- 2 times stronger adhesion to steel and 1.5 times more tensile strength (lbs.)
- Consistently sticks to rough or uneven surfaces indoors or outdoors
- Sticks to rough surfaces like wood, plaster, stucco, brick, metal, cement and more
- Will not wear down and peel off and bonds protects, holds, repairs, patches and seals!
- Wider for bigger projects, larger gaps when bonding to rough and uneven surfaces
- A "must have" for home owners, contractors, DIYers, sports enthusiasts and outdoor adventures
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.