Gorilla Glue - 2 Ounces
Model Number: 50002
Menards® SKU: 2511092
Description & Documents
Gorilla Glue is incredibly strong, versatile, 100% waterproof, unaffected by hot and cold temperatures or rain or snow. It bonds to all types of wood including pressure treated lumber. Also use on metal, stone, ceramics, glass, most plastics, brick, concrete and foam. Use it indoors or outdoors. Use the 2 ounce bottle for smaller projects.
- 100% waterproof, use indoors or outdoors, unaffected by hot and cold temperatures or rain or snow
- Incredibly strong and bonds to all types of wood, including pressure treated lumber
- Additionally, use on metal, stone, ceramics, glass, most plastics, brick, concrete and foam
- Goes on dark, but dries to a light tan neutral color
- Leaves an invisible glue line that can be painted and stained
- Will not gum up sandpaper or dull cutting tools like yellow glue does
- Needs only to be applied to one surface because it will foam 3 times its size
- Covers more than 3 times the surface areas then other glues and takes less time to spread
- Has an open working time of 10 to 15 minutes, meaning the glue will remain slippery during assembly of your project
- Different from the initial "high tack" of yellow glues that can grab and freeze up during assembly
- Clamp time 1 to 2 hours, 80% dry in 1 to 2 hours and100% dry in 24 hours
Dimensions: 2 oz.
Brand Name: Gorilla
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.