Gorilla Glue Dries White dries a soft white color for cosmetic reasons, cures faster and is great for quick repairs that do not require positioning time. 8 times faster than Gorilla Glue's original formula and perfect for many craft applications, woodworking projects and everyday repairs around the house.
- Final strength is like original Gorilla Glue, but will become stronger much sooner in drying process
- Incredibly strong and bonds to all types of wood, including pressure treated lumber
- Additionally, use on metal, stone, ceramics, glass, most plastics, brick, concrete and foam
- Clear liquid dries as a soft white color
- 100% waterproof to use indoors and outdoors
- Can be sanded, stained and painted
- Open working time of 10 to 15 minutes
- Clamp time of 30 to 60 minutes
- 80% dry in 1 hour
- 100% dry in 24 hours
- Dries a soft white color
Dimensions: 2 oz.
Brand Name: Gorilla
Vendor: Gorilla Glue
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/24/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.