Anti-Dust Tape from AmeriLux puts a stop to mold, algae, insects, and dust in multiwall sheets. On all multiwall sheets, flutes must be sealed at the top and the bottom. Included in this package is 32 feet of one inch solid aluminum tape and 32 feet of one inch vent tape. The solid aluminum tape is used to cover the flutes on the top of a multiwall sheet, preventing water, dust, debris and bugs from entering the flutes. The vent tape is used to cover the flutes on the bottom of the sheet, preventing water, dust, debris and bugs from entering the flutes while still allowing condensation to drain from flutes. If condensation is not able to drain, algae or mold can grow in the flutes, which will cause the sheets to become discolored. The one inch Anti-Dust Tape will work for any 6 mm, 8 mm or 10 mm polycarbonate multiwall sheet, including MultiLite sheets. This tape can be used with or without a polycarbonate U-channel. If there is a project to be done, AmeriLux has materials for it.
- 32' of vent tape for sealing bottom edge
- 32' of solid aluminum tape for sealing top edge
- Vent tape allows condensation to drain from flutes
- Prevents water, dust, debris and bugs from entering flutes
- Tapes can be used with or without U-channel
- 110' of vent tape can be special ordered in 1", 1-½", or 2" widths
- 150' of solid aluminum tape can be special ordered in 1" or 2" widths
- For use with MultiLite sheets
Brand Name: MultiLite
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.