Duck Tape 2.5" x 50-yd Rigid-Fiberglass-Duct Aluminum Foil Tape
Model Number: 675590
Menards® SKU: 5643024
Everyday Low Price: $14.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $1.65
Your Final Price: $13.34
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
HVAC Aluminum Foil Tape for Rigid Fiberglass Ducts is a two-mil (50-micron), heavy-duty, high-strength, aluminum foil backing coated with a specially formulated, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive system. This tape provides superior adhesion and conformance for use with fiberglass ductboard systems. The performance and materials meet or exceed UL-181A-P standards for quality, performance and flame spread. This product also meets the UL181-FX flexduct standard.
- 2-mil heavy-duty, high-strength, aluminum foil backing, coated with a specially formulated pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive system, provides lasting durability
- Ideal for metal, auto, aluminum repairs and HVAC applications
- Combines excellent sealing and protective benefits of aluminum with the ease of handling and application characteristics of a pressure-sensitive tape
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Rated for flame spread and smoke development
Dimensions: 2.5" x 50 yds
Shipping Dimensions: 5.25 x 5.25 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 4/18/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.