2" Vent Tape - 110'
Model Number: 110VentTape2
Description & Documents
On all multiwall sheets, flutes must be sealed at the top and the bottom. This 2-inch vent tape prevents water, dust, debris and bugs from entering the flutes, while the perforations still allow condensation to drain from the flutes. If the condensation is not able to drain, algae or mold can grow in the flutes which will cause the sheets to become discolored. This tape can be used with or without a polycarbonate U-channel. If there is a project to be done, AmeriLux has materials for it.
- 110' on roll
- Use to cover flutes on bottom of sheet
- Perforated tape
- Prevents dust, bugs and moisture from entering flutes
- Vent tape allows condensation to drain from flutes
- Tape can be used with or without U-channel
- For use with 10 mm to 25 mm multiwall sheets
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.