with a unique formula containing natural enzymes and bacteria, Drano® Prevention is great at preventing clogs from forming in your pipes. What's more, it removes drain build-up. Use it on a monthly basis to help keep your drains running smoothly.
- with a unique formula containing natural enzymes and bacteria, Drano® Prevention is great at preventing clogs from forming in your pipes. What's more, it removes drain build-up. Use it on a monthly basis to help keep your drains running smoothly.
- Starts working faster than other build-up removers
- Won't harm pipes, garbage disposals, or septic tanks
- Contains no phosphorus
- Warm water starts to soften the build-up.
- The natural enzymes in Drano® Prevention then begin to dissolve the gunk while you sleep or are at work.
- Use on a monthly basis for best results.
- 1. For slow-running drains, run warm water (not hot) through drain for one minute.
- 2. Turn off water and pour one third of a 33.5 oz. bottle directly into drain.
- 3. Briefly run water again (approximately two cups) to activate and distribute formula along pipe walls. Allow enzymes to work overnight or while at work (six to eight hours) before running water in drain again.
- 4. Repeat using one capful every two to four weeks. For more severe problems, follow directions above three nights in a row, using one capful of Drano® Prevention.
Dimensions: 64 oz.
Ship Dim: 10.87 x 5.5 x 4.5
Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs
MSDS Document: 107920_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.