Description & Documents
Minwax Polycrylic Protective Finish is a clear finish topcoat for wood in a water-based formula that offers wood protection along with fast-drying times.
- Crystal clear finish offers durable protection to preserve the original beauty of the surface
- Crystal clear finish is ideal for use over light woods and over Minwax? Water Based Wood Stains
- Recommended for use on woodwork, cabinets, furniture and doors
- Applies best with a synthetic bristle brush
- Allows recoating in 2 hours and dries completely in 3 hours
- Typically requires 2-3 coats for best results
- Cleans up easily using warm water
- Covers approximately 500 sq ft per gallon
Dimensions: 1 gallon
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.