Zinsser Bulls Eye Traditional Amber Shellac Finish and Sealer - 1 gal.
Model Number: 601
Description & Documents
Bring out the natural beauty of wood grain like no other finish can with Rust-Oleum Zinsser Bulls Eye Shellac. This finish beautifies wood with a lustrous glow that won't darken or yellow with age. It is recommended as a traditional finish for bare or previously coated interior wood surfaces. Use it on doors, trim, paneling, wainscoting, moulding, cabinets, shelves, furniture, wicker, interior shutters, stair parts and even wood floors.
- Enhances the depth and natural beauty of wood grain
- Often used when trying to achieve an aged varnished look
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic formula offers a protective sealer for crafts, toys and household projects
- Holds back knot and sap bleed better than any other coating
- Provides a natural odor barrier to effectively seal in odors from fire, pets and more
- Dries dust-free in minutes and can be recoat in under 1 hr
- For best results, thin with denatured alcohol to desired strength and apply 2 full coats
- Easily cleans up with alcohol or ammonia and water
- Covers approximately 400 to 600 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.