Zinsser Bulls Eye Traditional Amber Shellac Finish and Sealer - 1 gal.
Model Number: 601
Description & Documents
Bring out the natural beauty of wood grain like no other finish can with Rust-Oleum Zinsser Bulls Eye Shellac. This finish beautifies wood with a lustrous glow that won't darken or yellow with age. It is recommended as a traditional finish for bare or previously coated interior wood surfaces. Use it on doors, trim, paneling, wainscoting, moulding, cabinets, shelves, furniture, wicker, interior shutters, stair parts and even wood floors.
- Enhances the depth and natural beauty of wood grain
- Often used when trying to achieve an aged varnished look
- Nontoxic, hypoallergenic formula offers a protective sealer for crafts, toys and household projects
- Holds back knot and sap bleed better than any other coating
- Provides a natural odor barrier to effectively seal in odors from fire, pets and more
- Dries dust-free in minutes and can be recoat in under 1 hr
- For best results, thin with denatured alcohol to desired strength and apply 2 full coats
- Easily cleans up with alcohol or ammonia and water
- Covers approximately 400 to 600 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 gal.