Description & Documents
Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains. Use it to repair minor scratches, gouges, and nail holes.
- Non-hardening and pre-mixed for easier application
- Fills nail holes, scratches, gouges and other imperfections in wood
- Recommended for use on stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors
- Color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains for simpler repairs
- Easily applies and shapes with any common putty knife
- Simple preparation requires no sanding
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
Dimensions: 3.75 oz
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Compatible Material: Wood
||Color: Early American
|Container Size: 3.75 ounce
||Container Type: jar
|Special Features: Easy fix for nail holes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.