Description & Documents
Part of wood's beauty lies in its natural irregularities. Dirt and damage are another matter. Fortunately, Minwax offers a variety of easy-to-use products to help clean and restore to its original glory wood that has been chipped, cracked, scratched and even decayed. Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained and finished wood. Minwax Wood Putty is also color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains to make your repairs even easier.
- Non-hardening and pre-mixed for easier application
- Fills nail holes, scratches, gouges and other imperfections in wood
- Recommended for use on stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors
- Color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains for simpler repairs
- Easily applies and shapes with any common putty knife
- Simple preparation requires no sanding
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
Dimensions: 3.75 oz
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.