Minwax Early American Wood Putty - 3.75 oz
Model Number: 13614
Menards® SKU: 5556452
Variation: Early American
Description & Documents
Part of wood's beauty lies in its natural irregularities. Dirt and damage are another matter. Fortunately, Minwax offers a variety of easy-to-use products to help clean and restore to its original glory wood that has been chipped, cracked, scratched and even decayed. Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained and finished wood. Minwax Wood Putty is also color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains to make your repairs even easier.
- Non-hardening and pre-mixed for easier application
- Fills nail holes, scratches, gouges and other imperfections in wood
- Recommended for use on stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors
- Color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains for simpler repairs
- Easily applies and shapes with any common putty knife
- Simple preparation requires no sanding
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
Dimensions: 3.75 oz
Brand Name: Minwax® Wood Putty™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.