Minwax Ebony Wood Putty - 3.75 oz
Model Number: 13618
Menards® SKU: 5556481
Description & Documents
Part of wood's beauty lies in its natural irregularities. Dirt and damage are another matter. Fortunately, Minwax offers a variety of easy-to-use products to help clean and restore to its original glory wood that has been chipped, cracked, scratched and even decayed. Minwax Wood Putty is a non-hardening, pre-mixed putty that repairs small holes and covers other minor imperfections in bare, painted, stained and finished wood. Minwax Wood Putty is also color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains to make your repairs even easier.
- Non-hardening and pre-mixed for easier application
- Fills nail holes, scratches, gouges and other imperfections in wood
- Recommended for use on stained or finished woodwork, paneling, molding, trim and doors
- Color-matched to Minwax Wood Finish stains for simpler repairs
- Easily applies and shapes with any common putty knife
- Simple preparation requires no sanding
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
Dimensions: 3.75 oz
Brand Name: Minwax® Wood Putty™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.