Minwax High Performance Wood Filler - 12 oz
Model Number: 21600
Menards® SKU: 5557684
Description & Documents
Part of wood's beauty lies in its natural irregularities. Dirt and damage are another matter. Fortunately, Minwax offers a variety of easy-to-use products to help clean and restore to its original glory wood that has been chipped, cracked, scratched and even decayed. Minwax High Performance Wood Filler is used to fill gouges and holes in split, damaged or rotted interior and exterior wood. It resists weather, water and rot. Minwax High Performance Wood Filler is also effective as a wood adhesive where you can anchor screws and secure loose joints in furniture. It strongly bonds to wood as well as almost any rigid surface, including ceramics, concrete, metal and fiberglass. Minwax High Performance Wood Filler is the perfect product for all your wood repairs.
- High-performance formula repairs split, damaged and rotted wood
- Can be drilled, sanded, screwed, carved, painted and stained like real wood
- Recommended for use on windowsills, doors, woodwork, floors, decks and furniture
- Applies best with a narrow putty knife
- Prior to use, decaying or rotting wood should be strengthened and reinforced with Minwax High Performance Wood Hardener
- Fast dry time allows for sanding in just 30 minutes
- Must be cleaned up with acetone
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Minwax®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.