Minwax Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner - 1 qt
Model Number: 61500
Menards® SKU: 5557723
Description & Documents
Minwax Pre-Stain Wood Conditioner prevent streaks & blotches prior to staining wood surfaces with an oil-based stain.
- Helps prevent streaks and blotches by evening out the absorption of oil-based stains
- Recommended for use on all wood types, especially soft or porous woods
- Commonly applied to pine, fir, spruce, maple, alder and aspen
- Typically requires only 1 coat, but additional coats may be applied on highly absorbent woods
- Fast dry time allows stain application after 15 minutes but no more than 2 hours
- Applies best with a cloth or brush
- Must be cleaned up with mineral spirits
- Covers approximately 150 sq ft per quart
Dimensions: 1 quart
Brand Name: Minwax
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Cloth or Brush
|Color Family: Clear
|Container Size: 1 quart
||Coverage: Covers approximately 150 sq ft per quart
|Dry to Touch: Allow to dry 8 to 10 hours.
||Exterior Paint and Stains Product Type: Interior Stain
||Flashpoint: >101 Fahrenheit
||Manufacturer's Warranty: Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Maximum Application Temp: 85 Degrees
||Mildew Resistant Finish: No
|Minimum Application Temp: 50 Degrees
||Primer Required: No
|Recommended for Walking Surfaces: 24 - 48 Hours
||Stain and Sealer in One: No
|UV Resistant: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.