Description & Documents
Watco Danish Oil is a unique blend of penetrating oil and varnish that hardens in the wood, not on the wood. Watco Danish Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to protect from within and enhance the natural look and feel of the wood, creating a rich, warm glow like that of a traditional hand-rubbed finish. Many projects can be completed in less than an hour -- simply brush or wipe on and wipe off.
- Stains, seals and protects wood in one easy step
- Penetrates deeply and will not crack, chip or peel
- Designed for indoor use only (not recommended for floors)
- Great for furniture, trim, molding or any bare wood interior surface
- Easy, wipe-on application provides rich, even color
- Apply with a brush or wipe on with a cloth
- Self-settling consistency leaves no brush strokes behind
- Covers up to 125 sq ft per quart
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1 qt
Brand Name: Watco
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush or Cloth
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Container Size: 0.25 gallon (US)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/8/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.