Vance Tempered Glass Surface Saver cutting boards are made to protect surfaces throughout your house. Non-porous cutting surface makes these more sanitary than wood or poly boards. Perfect for slicing, dicing, chopping or as a trivet or serving tray. To extend the life of your countertop or repair damage, cutting boards can be installed directly into countertop when purchased with a Stainless Steel Frame.
- Sanitary work surface resists bacteria, stains, odors
- Durable, long-lasting, impact resistant tempered glass
- Protects surfaces from heat, scratches, condensation
- Non-slip feet hold board in place when cutting or using a roller
- Laminated safety backing
- Matches Corelle® Coordinates dishware patterns
- Size: 20 x 16 inch
- Made in USA
- Also see optional 16" deep built-in frames (purchased separately)
Dimensions: 20"W x 16"D X 5mm Thick
Vendor: Vance Industries
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.