Description & Documents
Vance tempered glass Surface Saver® cutting boards are made to protect surfaces throughout your house. A nonporous cutting surface makes these more sanitary than wood or poly boards. They're perfect for slicing, dicing and chopping or as a trivet or serving tray. To extend the life of your countertop or repair damage, cutting boards can be installed directly into your countertop when purchased with a stainless steel frame. The Corelle® design allows you to match your cutting board with the rest of your dishware.
- Sanitary work surface resists stains and odors
- Durable, long-lasting, impact-resistant tempered glass
- Protects surfaces from heat, scratches and condensation
- Nonslip feet hold board in place when cutting or using a roller
- Laminated safety backing
- Matches Corelle® Coordinates® dishware patterns
- Made in the USA
- Also see optional 16" deep built-in frames (purchased separately)
Dimensions: 20" W x 16" D x 5 mm T
Brand Name: Vance Industries
||Overall Width: 16 inch
|Special Features: Corelle Blue Velvet
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.